Monday 18 March 2019

Harold and the Life Education bus Part 1


Our very first experience of Harold and the Life Education bus was a hit! We had lots of questions like 'Where are his legs?' and  'Where does he sleep?' But overall the children loved meeting Harold and his friend Maria. In this first lesson we looked at the term VIP and looked inside a special book to discover that we are the very important person. We watched a video of Harold and his friends keeping themselves safe. We shared our ideas about how we keep ourselves safe:
Ben W- "I wear a helmet when I ride my bike"
Meela- "I am not allowed to touch the hot oven"
Axel- "I look both ways when I cross the road"
Emma- "I always wear my seat belt"
We talked about being Super Heroes and Super Villains. Super Heroes are those children who are kind, helpful and can listen and follow instructions. We looked at several picture examples of heroes and villains and we all knew which we would rather be! I am happy to say that room 6 is filled with Super Heroes! We are super hero friends and learners!











 


No comments:

Post a Comment